Oliver Mantell is a poet and arts audience consultant, based in Sheffield.
- Holding Pattern
- Urban Forest (also edited)
- Contributor to 154 – Live Canon (responses to Shakespeare’s sonnets)
- Live Canon 2015 Anthology (shortlisted for the 2014 Live Canon International Poetry Competition)
- The Lincoln Record
- Hooked: Engaging People with Literature (ed. with Haidee Bell)
- The Yorkshire Word (regional literature newsletter)
- Reviews in The North, Acumen, The Leeds Guide, digyorkshire.com
- Evidence Review about Reading, for Arts Council England (forthcoming)
- Literature Audience Report, The Audience Agency (forthcoming)
Oliver has read at a variety of events, including:
- Antics Upstairs @ the Red Deer, Sheffield
- Off the Shelf Festival, Sheffield
- Moral Panic, Sheffield
- Bukowski’s, Sheffield
- Sharrow Festival, Sheffield
- Poetry at the Heart, Leeds
- Poetry at the Beehive, Bradford
- Jericho Poets, Oxford
- Turl St Arts Festival, Oxford
- Urban Forest: a poetry pamphlet and walk in Endcliffe Park, Sheffield featuring fourteen local poets writing in response to trees.
- Leeds Leider Festival: libretto for a new composition by Evan Kassof (‘Lullaby for an Unborn Child’).
- Poet in residence, Sharrow Festival